.Let’s make healthcare better, together
Medical certifications that improve the lives of patients around the world.
Welcome to Inteleos – a global non-profit community of over 158,000+ medical professionals united in assuring that patients obtain the highest quality healthcare. For more than 40 years, Inteleos has defined excellence through quality patient care and certification. Inteleos is the governing and managing organization for the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®), the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement™ (APCA™), and the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™. The Inteleos Foundation oversees the philanthropic work for the organization.
158,000+ Medical Professionals Have Earned Inteleos Certifications
70+ Countries are Represented in the Inteleos Community
Inteleos Offers 18 Medical Certifications in 31 Specialties
2+ Million Patients are Cared for Each Day by Inteleos Certificants
Our Impact: Defining Excellence in Medicine Through Certification
Inteleos is an internationally recognized medical certification organization. Each day more than 2 million patients across the world are cared for by Inteleos certified medical professionals. Inteleos certifications cover a wide variety of disciplines including 11 diagnostic medical sonography specialties, cardiac MRI, CT and nuclear medicine, vascular medicine, and point-of-care ultrasound.
A Worldwide Community: Join Us
The diversity of the Inteleos community of certified medical professionals is what makes this organization unique. Our Certificants consist of sonographers; physicians who specialize in and/or practice ultrasound, cardiovascular MR, CT, and nuclear medicine, and vascular and endovascular medicine; and point-of-care ultrasound users in family medicine, emergency medicine, radiology, internal medicine, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and midwives. Join us in creating a world where everyone has access to high quality healthcare delivered by providers who have demonstrated their proficiency. Together, we can save lives, establish trust, and expand equity in healthcare.
Latest News & Resources
- POCUS World Global Conference
- POCUS Ambassador Program
- Diagnostic Uncertainty During COVID-19 Heightens Need for Certified Sonographers Treating Patients
- Miniaturized Ultrasound Equipment Can Transform Healthcare, But Training Needs to Be Prioritized
- Radiology Technician vs. Ultrasound Technician: What’s the Difference?
- Miniaturized Ultrasound Technology: Taking Advantage of Accessibility, Not Compromising Quality of Care
- How Medical Certification Supports Health Care Professionals
- The Alliance for Physician Certification and Advancement Teams Up to Ensure Proper Use of Ultrasound by Physical Therapists
- Inteleos Announces MedGlobal and Global Ultrasound Institute as MissionPOCUS Selection for 2021
- Inteleos and Dr. Smile Medical Group Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Form Long-term Strategic Partnership
- Ian Necus Named to Inteleos Board of Directors
- Multi-Agency Alliance Delivers Comprehensive, Affordable Point-of-Care Ultrasound Solution for Healthcare Professionals
- The Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy Announces Doctors Without Borders as MissionPOCUS selection for 2020
- Pamela M. Ruiz Named Inteleos Chief Business Development Officer