At Inteleos, work is personal.
Your well-being is our top priority, so we pride ourselves on offering benefits that not only meet your personal needs but support your personal goals.
From tuition reimbursement to personal development to even organizational holidays, we continually look to invest in our team through creative and attractive benefits.
See for yourself! Below are just a few of our benefit offerings, but we’d love to share more details as you progress through the application process.
Inteleos Benefits Highlights
Employees are benefit eligible on the first day of employment.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Voluntary Term-Life
Company Sponsored benefits – Inteleos covers 100% of the premiums for the following:
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 5% discretionary 401(k) retirement plan quarterly match
- Basic Life Insurance at 1x’s salary up to plan maximum
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parking (for employees working/visiting the Rockville Office)
- Gym Access (for employees working/visiting the Rockville Office)
- 10 full day holidays
- Up to 3 half-day holidays
Community Engagement Team (CET)
In addition to traditional benefits, Inteleos offers a variety of activities and opportunities for the sole purpose of inspiring engagement, community, and a sense of belonging among all employees and community partners.
The Inteleos Community Engagement Team (CET) is just one specific way we foster a “work hard; play hard” atmosphere.
Over the last year with our agile mindset, we effortlessly and creatively connected with just as many virtual events to include: an ice carving demonstration, staff/family talent show, Disney treasure hunts, annual holiday party, summer picnic and many others.