The Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy’s virtual conference is focused on uniting a global community in education and action. Through the 2021 POCUS World Virtual Conference, attendees gained experience in the following:
- Setting point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) standards through collaboration with the community.
- Networking with and learning from other POCUS users in the community.
- Attending hands-on demonstrations of the latest POCUS application.
- Learning about new technology and techniques to improve access.
- Cultivating their profession by learning new clinical applications of POCUS.
- Securing mentorship opportunities and attending coaching sessions.
- Expanding access in resource-limited areas and sharing experiences with outer frontline POCUS users.
- Meeting manufacturers to see the latest and greatest POCUS devices.
- Customizing their conference experience across three tracks: clinical applications, education, and medical trends.
- Earning continuing medical education (CME) credits.*
*The deadline to request the CME credits for this activity was November 18, 2021. We are unable to issue any credits at this time.